May 22, 2020
We hope this message finds you healthy and well during these unprecedented times.
As our practice has been closed, along with all other businesses and organizations, during the COVID19 pandemic, our practice will re-open June 8th for regular dental hygiene visits and routine dental care. During the time our office has been closed, our team has been diligently learning, developing skills, and been collaborative in creating better versions of ourselves. We wanted to update you on the positive changes we have made to make the patients and team at Fleetwood Dental as we look forward to seeing your smiles again in the practice.
Due to the nature of the COVID-19 virus and its ability to spread through aerosols has been particularly impactful in dentistry. Our professional duty is to continue to stay abreast of the ongoing and updated information from the CDC, WHO, and OSHA guidelines, and we want to exceed all the minimally recommended guidelines. We want to EXCEED your expectations!
The safety of our patients and our team has been and always will be our number one concern, and we will continue to do our best for our community.
Please review the Fleetwood Dental Protocols as we have made some changes in response to COVID19
- We will have a “Virtual Waiting Room”: Please give our office a call when you arrive from your car to check in, and our team will meet you at the door
- You will be given hand sanitizer and a bag for your belongings
- We will control the entry/ exit to limit the number of people and will not let patients cross paths while in our space
- We will prescreen all clients prior to appointments and your temperature will be taken at the door before entering the practice
- Please come to your appointment masked and please keep the mask on until further instruction
- We will have a 1% hydrogen peroxide oral pre-rinse for you before dental procedure is started
- Be assured that we will have round the clock disinfection prior to all appointments and in between
When you return to the practice, you will notice many positive changes in the office and we are proud to show and share with you our newly renovated office!
- Newly renovated office with no carpet for increased disinfection efforts
- Sneeze guards in our previously open space
- New check in systems
- All patients will be screened prior to their appointments
- We have always followed universal precautions and now have further increased our Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to ensure safety of all team members in response to COVID-19. When you see us, we may look a little different to you but we promise, we will be smiling under our masks, face shields, and will be ready to serve you.
- State of the Art Air Infiltration System: New Air Purifiers in the office to reduce pathogens and keeps the air clean for your safety
- Each room with have its own Extraoral High Vacuum Excavator to reduce aerosols during all procedures
- We have increased our in-house laundry service by upgrading our washer / dryers so we can continuously wash our gowns and keep our Patients and Team safe
- We support our local Fleetwood and local surrounding businesses and partnered with:
CLARKS APPLIANCES: Washer / Dryer (Fleetwood, Pa)
CREATION CABINETRY: Wall Unit in Waiting Room (Hamburg, Pa)
We, at Fleetwood Dental, have been blessed to be apart of the community in serving our patients in Total Dental Health and Wellness for the past 40+ years.When we re-open, we will be better versions of ourselves and we will continue to strive to be the dental team that you can trust and depend on!We eagerly await to serve you again and thank you for being the WONDERFUL PATIENTS that you are!
Thank you for being patient with us during these times, and we will not just endure to survive, but we will strive to Thrive!